Currently unknown - Mid February at the earliest.
IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT BOOKED:
- If your tattoo appointment falls during a lockdown (Currently between now and 22nd February) we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- We will not be rebooking anyone until we get a definite reopening date - It is pointless to do so before then.
- All Artist diaries are frozen (meaning they will not be taking on any bookings - please see below if you want to make an appointment with us) so that you get priority to pick the soonest dates available.
- Your booking fee (deposit) is secure and will be moved to your new appointment date once this has been arranged.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:
- For appointments with Stacey please head to her Instagram page and DM to get onto her waiting list for priority booking after the lockdown clients have been rebooked.
- For appointments with Alex please make sure you have signed up for email updates on our website. If you have already signed up you do not need to do so again.
(Gift vouchers: please make sure you contact us before the expiry date to see if you are eligible for a date extension)